Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44

Thread: Evolution of Homosexuality (not sure where to post this)

  1. #21
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Evolution of Homosexuality (not sure where to post this)

    Actually Diets she said a smaller number are born that way, come on now lol. Though I believe it is a choice for the most part, but I do think that what elpn said very well may be true. Or maybe they are all born like that, I dont think anyone knows for sure or anyone is completely right when it comes to this.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Evolution of Homosexuality (not sure where to post this)

    Well lots of the ones that I think "choose" that sort of lifestyle are actually bi-sexual. I would think that if your born with the "gayness" that you would only want people of your own sex and not be able to choose both.

    But yeah, I read her post wrong. My mistake.


  3. #23
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Evolution of Homosexuality (not sure where to post this)

    -------> and this <--------- dont go together
    GO VOLS

  4. #24
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Evolution of Homosexuality (not sure where to post this)

    Who knows? I dont think any discovery will sway many from the choice position though. Us christians want to think they choose, due to a religious standpoint. But then again if it is accepted by a lot of christians that people can be born with a mental defect that causes them to do some pretty sick things/sins, then why cant they be born with a defect that causes them to be more attracted to their own sex? I do think what I said in my first post could be true, but hell they all could be born with something like that or maybe most. Its hard to make an opinion on something like this when one part of your mind is pulling one way because of a vertain belief and another is pulling you the other way.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Evolution of Homosexuality (not sure where to post this)

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Yeah I don't believe that [censored] either....NO WAY are people born gay. That is strictly their decision and theirs only. I don't claim to be a Christian bc I know I sin and I sin everyday but I was raised in church, had to go 3 times a week until I was about 13yrs old and I know a lil bit about the bible as I was raised from very religous parents. Homosexuality will send you straight to hell and there is no way God is gon make somebody born gay. I myself do not understand homos, for the life of me cannot understand why any guy wouldn't LOVE women. I can understand lesbians alot more bc women are very beautiful and sexy. Well, not all of em. But the womans body is a wonderful thing and I know several girls that find other chicks very attractive or think they are sexy so I can understand 2 women being with eachother as long as its not the butch lesbos.</div></div>

    Post of the year!
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  6. #26
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Evolution of Homosexuality (not sure where to post this)

    I guess gay dogs are only gay because they want more attention, more kibbles and bits.

    Please, you gotta be born that way. Never ever in the history of ever do I think you could psyche yourself up to puff on a peter or go turd tapping and hemmorhoid pushing for attention. It doesn't happen that way.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Evolution of Homosexuality (not sure where to post this)

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duckmeat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess gay dogs are only gay because they want more attention, more kibbles and bits.

    Please, you gotta be born that way. Never ever in the history of ever do I think you could psyche yourself up to puff on a peter or go turd tapping and hemmorhoid pushing for attention. It doesn't happen that way. </div></div>

    I think it's a product of family breakdown - absence of a dad, an abusive dad, etc. To be born a homosexual, IMO, would reguire a recessive gene to cause it. And since gays don't reproduce, the recessive gene should ultimately be eradicated from the human genome. Bottom line, IMO - homosexuality is a relational problem, as it has become more prevalent with the breakdown of the family unit.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Evolution of Homosexuality (not sure where to post this)

    and what would you say to those homosexuals who come from a normal family background whose families actually still support them after they come out?

    no study has shown that an absence of a father or any stability problems in the family has been linked to homosexuality
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Evolution of Homosexuality (not sure where to post this)

    Exactly, havent a lot of studies shown almost the opposite of that theory?

  10. #30
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Evolution of Homosexuality (not sure where to post this)

    You don't turn gay for attention, you turn emo. It's a lot easier on the throat and bootyhole.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •